How to install the browser extension to view Organic Chemistry animation
This is hopefully a temporary / interim fix for one-off installations. (Write to me to be informed on progress).
In Microsoft Edge
- Search at Microsoft Edge Extensions for 'ruffle'. Click Get to install the extension.
- You can see the installed extension at edge://extensions/
In Chrome (see picture and video below)
- Click the latest "Chrome / Edge / Safari" link at ruffle. Extract the downloaded zip file somewhere.
Copy paste or type in the address bar: chrome://extensions/
Turn on Developer mode in the top right corner.
- Click Load unpacked. Select the folder you extracted the extension to.
- Scroll down this page to see an animation
Right-click the latest Firefox .xpi download link at Ruffle Click "Save Link As..."
Navigate to about:debugging Click on This Firefox.
Click Load Temporary Add-on... Select the .xpi that you downloaded.
Watch video on Youtube or play below
Did it work?
Refresh this page and click to the right here > (click the red double bond)
About Organic Chemistry by Roger Frost
- Provides 24/7 access to learning at home or school. Consistent and complete coverage for A level organic chemistry
- It works like a web site and can be used on both Mac OS and Windows. Use on IOS and Android devices is also possible.
- You can buy student + teacher access or just teacher access. See menu above
- The LICENCE AGREEMENT asks you to limit access to your own staff & students